To best meet the expectations of our customers and staff in a proactive, safe and efficient manner, Cockburn Central Motors, trading as “Car Giant WA” and “Cockburn Central Hyundai”, are committed to following the evolving advice of both the Western Australian and Federal Governments along with industry related bodies in relation to minimising the spread of COVID- 19.
Our business provides websites with online enquiry & direct phone channels for customers to contact the business for the following services, we would ask that at this time customers use these channels in the first instance:
• Vehicle Purchases & Vehicle Finance: Car Giant WA & Cockburn Central Hyundai
• Vehicles Servicing, Repair and Warranty: Car Giant WA & Cockburn Central Hyundai
• Parts Supply: Car Giant WA & Cockburn Central Hyundai
Existing customers of the business utilising our “Auto Digital Connect” customer Service App, can continue to do so, new customers will be offered the opportunity to register.
As instructed by the business, our staff will manage their personal health in line with the evolving public health directives and will ask the following questions when booking appointments or having contact with prospective customers when looking to purchase a vehicle.
These questions are:
• Have you returned from an overseas holiday in the last two weeks? If yes, which countries have you visited or transited, and have you experienced flu symptoms since your return?
• To the best of your knowledge have you come in contact with someone who has tested positive with the Coronavirus in the last two weeks?
If you are wanting to buy a vehicle and you meet any of the above criteria please contact our business by phone to discuss your requirements and how we may assist prior to arriving at the dealership.
Direct Line: 08 9544 5548
Please Note: Staff may terminate a face to face appointment if the client is displaying flu like symptoms (e.g. coughing, sneezing, advises staff they are unwell) and reschedule for
another time or make alternative arrangements.
We look forward to meeting your expectations in a proactive, safe and efficient manner during this time and will assist where possible to meet your expectations.
Creative Credit : Australian Government Department of Health, Carbon Creative